Lets flip a u-ie. (this is also war strategics !!!!!)
What are 10 things customers hate about US!
Rather than US about THEM!
(in no particular order)
1. When we hand them cash with our wet hands (washing dishes while on drive thru)
2. When we get their drinks wrong multiple times (usually on purpose)
3. When we spell their name wrong (because we really don't give a ****)
4. When we give someone who was behind them gets their drink first (Because we have less cold drinks than hot)
5. When we can't hear them the first time
6. When we don't take an interest in their personal lives and just "Yeah, haha"
7. When we won't do what "The other store does it all the time"
8. When we talk about them within earshot (sometimes, also on purpose)
9. When we tell them we are out of what they want (and they know we get pleasure out of it)
10. When we tell them to go kick rocks.