1. the poor man's latte: customers think they're just so clever ordering two shots over ice in a grande cup. mother **** i know you're gonna go over to that condiment bar and fill your cup up with the free milk.
2. trenta iced tea (or iced coffee), no water, no sweetener, cup of ice on the side: that's cool ya greedy dbag, now i have to make more.
3. green tea latte, extra hot, no foam: ummm the matcha isn't going to stir into the milk unless i aerate it, which creates foam, which you don't want any of. awkward...
4. nonfat mocha with whip: nice try but that makes no sense. no one prefers nonfat milk. you're an idiot and you get a mix of whatever previously steamed milk i have on my bar.
5. strawberry water: you're so clever! sixty cents for a venti sized drink from starbucks? omgomgomg so smart. HA! custom iced tea ****.
6. kid's chocolate milk: no you don't get a kid's price on a tall sized drink. tall milk with mocha syrup. pay up.
7. venti iced water: that's all you're getting? you get tall.
8. extra extra extra dry cappuccino (any size): do you know how much milk i would have to steam to get that much foam? you get an espresso macchiato.
9. venti frappuccino split into two cups: sure, but you get rung up for two talls.
customers think they're so clever. news flash consumer ****, you're not the first to try and pull a fast one on me. i've seen it all before, i'm just humoring you.